The first-of-its-kind futuristic school infrastructure is designed keeping in mind the needs of the 21st Century children. The infrastructure is conducive and contributive to learning.
- 3 Outdoor Classrooms to keep students in tune with nature and their natural environment.
- Large windows with Northern Light in almost all classrooms with no sun glare to give students ample light to study comfortably.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity and Smart Classes with LED Touch Screens to give students complete audio-visual learning experience.
- Double Height Library for the readers of today to become leaders of tomorrow.
- Dance, Zumba & Aerobics Studio with Cushioned Floor and Variable Lighting
- Music Rooms with Acoustic Practice Rooms
- Art Room & Art Gallery to encourage creative and innovative thinking among students
These are specially designed areas where scientific research, experiments and measurements take place. The laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art instruments.
- Mathematics Laboratory
- Physics Laboratory
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Biology Laboratory
- Robotics Laboratory with Drone Flying Zone
SECURE & POLLUTION-FREE CAMPUS
We understand that children learn best when they feel safe and at SHEMFORD Futuristic School, Gurugram we aim to provide a secure and protected environment to each of our students.
- CCTV Surveillance with No Blind Spots
- Fire Fighting Equipments on All Floors
- Glass Elevators with Access Control System
- Silent Air-Conditioning Controlled by a Smart Building Management System
- Air Purification Systems
- Lockers in Classes
- All Staff with 3rd Party Background Verification
- CCTV & GPS in Buses
- Carefully Designed Staircase Railings with Special Handrails
- Special Door Hinge Covers for Finger Protection
Our little ones need special facilities to fulfil their unique requirements. Hence, the pre-primary section is a place where children feel loved and special.
- Modern Pretend Play Area
- Lockers For Every Student
- Kiddie Doors in Pre Primary Section
- Flexible Classroom Partitions
- Mini Doors for Children
- 3D Display Windows in Pre-Primary Classes