Guidelines for School Admission in Gurgaon 2023-24
If you are a parent looking for your child’s school admission in Gurgaon, you'll be glad to know that we are accepting admissions for the academic session 2023-2024.
ADMISSION TO PLAYGROUP TO GRADE IV:
Announcements for admission are made through the school website. Prospective parents are advised to visit the school website for information and updates about SHEMFORD Gurgaon School Admission Dates.Students are admitted throughout the year depending on the availability of seats. The school gives preference to siblings and transfer cases.
Under Grade I: An informal interaction/interview is conducted.
Grade I Onwards: A written test & Interview is conducted. The written test will include English and Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be deemed important.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the following factors:
- Performance in the test /interview
- Availability of seats
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional development
- Family cooperation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the child
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
Please Note That The Number Of Seats In Each Class Is Limited And Registration Alone Does Not Guarantee Admission.
List of documents to be submitted along with the registration form:
- Duly affixed passport sized photographs 3 of the child, 2 of each parent
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation /Civic Authorities
- A photocopy of the latest Progress Report Card
- A photocopy of the School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) - not required for Pre-Primary Grades
- A photocopy of Residential Proof (Electricity Bill/Aadhaar card/Voter’s ID Card/Passport)
- If your child is accepted, necessary deposits and fees should be made immediately
- Fees may be submitted after admission, along with four passport size photographs
Transfer certificate (TC) from the previous school and medical certificate form duly filled should also be submitted to complete the admission process. Note: While the school will eventually need the hard copies of the above documents, to continue with the process (in the light of COVID-19 related restrictions), we would request you to upload fully filled, signed and scanned copies of the above documents.