STEP 1 : REGISTRATION
A duly filled form available from the school/website is to be submitted before the last date of
List of documents to be submitted along with the registration form:
- A Passport sized photograph of the child and one of each parent’s, duly affixed
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation /Civic Authorities
- A photocopy of the latest Progress Report Card
- A photocopy of the School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) - not required for PrePrimary Grades
- A photocopy of Residential Proof (Electricity Bill/Aadhaar card/Voter’s ID Card/Passport)
Step 2: Admission Test
The written test will include English and Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be deemed important.
- Under Grade I: An informal interaction/interview
- Grade I Onwards: A written test & Interview
Step 3: Assessment -
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the following factors:
- Performance in the test /interview
- Availability of seats
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional development
- Family cooperation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the child
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
*Note: The date of the result & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
Step 4: Admission -
Results will be updated on the official website. Admission will be confirmed after the fee is paid in full by the due date.